Astronomical & Astrological Phenomena
- The appearance of the comet Hale Bopp, his brightest day was April 6.,1997 , 1000 days before the Year 2000
- Blue moon in spring 1999 (2nd full moon in one month, 19 years until the next one)
- A total solar eclipse all over Europe on Aug., 11 1999.
- Grand cross Aug 17th-18th – formed by the four fixed signs of the Zodiac – Scorpio, Taurus, Leo and Aquarius (all the planets will be in these four signs). See http://www.greatdreams.com/grand.htm and note how the Grand Cross is the power point of a cycle.
- A total lunar eclipse over Europe and America on Jan 21. 2000
- In May 5th 2000, the new moon aligns with the Earth, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn, a conjunction which only occurs approximately every 6000 years (Star of Bethlehem, the conjunction of Jupiter and saturn?)
- A turn of the Great Cycle (because of a phenomenon known as Precession, the earth passes through a great cycle about every 26,000 yrs, requiring approx 2,160 yrs for the equinoxs to shift from one constellation to it’s predecessor). We move from the Age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius ~2010 A.D. (as estimated by the French Institut Geographique National).
- The 3000 th anniversary of Jerusalem (calculated by Sir Isaac Newton).